Open Hands is a group of committed followers of Jesus Christ who, through lifelong and sacrificial giving, strive for the advancement of His kingdom among all nations, and especially in strategic and frontline mission and church-planting contexts. We seek to prayerfully and financially support selected partners who do Gospel work among unreached and unengaged people, and those who seek to open doors for the Gospel among needy and vulnerable people.
Our Core Beliefs and Values
(What we believe and are committed to)
- Exclusive worship of the One True and Triune God of the Bible – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The complete inspiration, inerrancy, sufficiency, and supreme authority of the Scriptures as the Written Word of God.
- The dignity of all human beings, each one created male or female, and in the image of God.
- The need of each person to be saved from their own sin through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, in order to be in a right relationship with God, and to escape eternal destruction.
- The basic right of each person to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ, who alone can save a person, and who alone has the right to rule a person’s life.
- The call of each true believer to persevere in the faith by living a godly life, by being committed to the church and the edification thereof, and by reaching out to unbelievers so that they might be saved.
- The certainty of Jesus Christ’s return as King of kings and Lord of lords, who will judge the living and the dead, and consummate the blessed and eternal Kingdom of God.